All calls are recorded & cost £1.50 per minute, plus your phone provider's access charge. (18+). For entertainment purposes only. SP: InverOak, Customer service Number 0161 796 2029
Pay on your credit / debit card
Credit Card calls cost £32.95 for 20 minutes, subsequent minutes charged at £1.50. All calls are recorded. You must be 18 or over, be the bill payer, or have the bill payers permission to use this service. For entertainment purposes only. SP: InverOak, Customer service Number 0161 796 2029.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is an Aura?
A. The aura is a number of layers of Electro-magnetic energy; some mediums are able to see these layers and the different colours they produce. Auras form layers of colour around a person. Each colour can reveal facts about the emotional state of the person and their health.
Q. What is Clairvoyance or a Clairvoyant?
A. Clairvoyance is a term given to describe the act of ‘clear sight’. A clairvoyant medium `sees pictures` in their mind and relays what they see to other people.
Q. What is Clairsentience?
A. Clairsentience is when a psychic feels something physically. Such as pains associated with how someone in spirit passed away, or to detect pains in the living when conducting healing for example. It also extends to being able to feel emotions such as sadness, happiness, despair etc.
Q. What is a Clairoma?
A. Clairoma is when the psychic can detect smells. Some spirit communicators may send the medium a scent that identifies them, such as tobacco, perfumes or scents associated with a particular location spirit is trying to communicate such as petrol at a garage or bread at a bakery.
Q. What is a Medium?
A. A medium is someone who has learned how to communicate with those who have passed into the world of spirit. The medium does not control which spirits choose to communicate at any given time, therefore it is best to enter a medium reading with an open mind, rather than do so to try and contact someone specific. If spirit has a message for you, you will receive it.
Q. What is Trance Mediumship?
A. Trance is an advanced form of mediumship where spirit uses the medium’s body to communicate with others.. There is also light trance, sometimes referred to as overshadowing, although similar, this is caused by spirit guides being very close and guiding the medium to speak. This should not be attempted without supervision or by amateurs.
Q. Do Mediums belong to a Religion?
A. Many mediums follow the beliefs of The Spiritualist Movement, however others practice more main stream religions.
Q. Are Psychics and Mediums the same thing?
A. No, a medium contacts those in the spirit world whereas a psychic gets information directly from or concerning the individual, their aim is to help with that person’s life problems. Many Mediums also work as psychics too, so you may have a mixed reading.
Q. What is Psychometry?
A. Psychometry is where a person can ‘read’ objects, when they hold the object visions and information regarding it will come to them.
Q. What is a Spiritual Healer?
A. A spiritual healer is able to channel healing energies into the patient.
Q. What is a Spirit Guide?
A. A spirit guide is a spirit person who helps a medium to do their work from the world of spirit.
Q. What is a Psychic Artist?
A. This is where the psychic is able to draw or paint pictures of those they communicates with.
Q. Where are Spirit People and What is it Like There?
A. This is a common question, with no definitive answer. Perhaps because it goes beyond what we are able to understand. It is a different plain of consciousness to our world.
Q. How Can I Tell if I’m Psychic?
A. Everybody has within them the capacity to experience psychic events, though to what degree is determined by our acceptance and practice of the art. Once you begin to explore what it is to be psychic, you will usually find your awareness opens and your intuition grows.
Q. How can I Learn to Channel my Abilities?
A. You need to learn there are many books on the subject or you can join groups who will help and guide you.
Q. Can Meditation Help me Develop?
A. Meditation is one of the best ways of developing your psychic gift as in the high state of relaxation we become very receptive.
Q. My abilities surface when I least want them to, can I gain more control?
A. By learning about the Chakras, it’s possible to close down our ‘ receptors ‘ so that we don’t pick up things we don’t need.
Q. Is there any reference to this subject in the Bible?
A. Try Corinthians.
Q. Are Ouija boards really dangerous?
A. This depends on how they are used. They are a focus tool, much like Tarot cards and crystal balls, however the difference is that it they are used almost exclusively for contact with the spirit world.. In the hands of a trained and experienced medium, it forms a valid aid to communication. However, used in ‘fun’, by the inexperienced, or the un-protected it may attract spirits who would mislead and become difficult.
Q. How can I get the most out of a reading?
1. Set aside some quiet time where you can relax. Look at the website and choose your reader. Note the readers and pin number. Or call our customer care who will be happy to recommend a reader who is most suitable for you.
2. Have a list of questions ready before your psychic reading begins. This will ensure that you don’t forget to ask something vital during your psychic reading.
3. Try not to ask Yes/No questions as you will always need more than a yes/no answer. Make your questions specific.
4. Once you are connected the reader will explain how they work.
5. If there are some general areas you want to focus on, like relationship, career, health etc, make sure you let the psychic know.
6. Don’t try to test the psychic by withholding information.
7. Be open to change. The psychic may well shed new light on your situation, allowing you to see things in a totally new way, not in the way that you may well have expected.
8. Validate your psychic. If the psychic is saying things that make a lot of sense to you, make sure you tell them. This helps the psychic continue down the right track.
9. If you don’t understand something don’t be afraid to ask, remember this is your reading.
10. If you have paid for your reading with your credit/debit card remember that in the unlikely event of you not being able to connect with your reader. Simply end the call within the first five minutes. Ring back through to our reception and we will offer you another reader or your money back Guaranteed.Should you use the charge to your telephone bill service, you can end the call at whatever point you like.